DTC pop quiz

FINALLY!
I got vats disabled and heard my car run for more than 2 seconds at a time. Of course the rest of the file is still a mess. For those that don't know (or care) I just put an LT1 in my 52 chevy and it has been educational to say the least. A couple of months ago I knew as much about fuel injection as I did brain surgery(nada, zip). You guys have been very helpful. So, to continue my education here's a little pop quiz.

I'm using pcmcomm for a scanner.

I am using a 16188051 pcm from a buick roadmaster. If anybody has a better secret decoder ring than mine could you tell me what you know about these.

DTC 26 ccp electrical fault. Whats this? Caprice manual says evap purge canister..No gotty this one.

" 16 Lo-res failure....Could this be just a bad connection? I didn't want to run the car very long so I didn't fiddle with it. It also never left idle. I'm guessing the lo res signal is always there.

" 29 eas electrical fault. Whats this? Caprice man. says secondary air pump. Again, no gotty this.

" 73 force motor current....The caprice manuel I have calls this "pressure control solenoid" I am guessing thats in the tranny. I'm using a 700r4 instead of a 4l60e(I know I'm an idiot don't rub it in)

"   27 egr vacum solenoid....It's in the trash.

" 97 4k pulses ckt fault vss....The car never moved how would it know something is wrong. It is connected to the sensor in the 700r4. Are they that much diff.?

Lights circuits
11 96 95 and another couple I didnt write down.......I'm guessing these dont matter.(Although I've always been fond of blinky lights)

Bonus question: If patience is really a virtue why do we build hotrods?

For those about to rock
We salute you.
Kelly