7747 Spark Map ?

Hi Y'all,

    I've been lurking for awhile on this list an the DIY list. I'm playing
with a TBI system on a Jeep six. Using Winbin I've been looking at what I
believe to be the main spark map. ( Spark advance sub warm bias). If this is
indeed the main spark map it seems to be very aggressive in this
calibration. I've compared it to several other bins, and they are all less
aggressive. I'd like to make some changes but I want to make sure I
understand what I'm looking at. This map is three dimensional including RPM,
Advance, and MAP. Would this be more or less equivalent to a stardard
distributor with vacuum advance? (Very rough comparison) I understand it is
modified by several other maps.

    I've seen several references to running a crossfire injection with a
7747. Would a standard 350 calibration be a good starting place to modify
from. How does running the IACs in parallel effect the IAC counts and Idle
speed. Does the power enrichment need to be increased due to the greater
plenum volume.

    I've downloaded the DIY and ECM archives and spent considerable time
looking through them. Searching for 101 isn't very productive, as 101 is in
the header of a fairly prolific poster.

    In working on this project I've found I know enough to realize I don't
know anything.

    I hope this isn't to simplistic for the list.

Thanks,

Marvin