Re: ALDL Reported BPW

>  Does "BPW" mean the *base* pulse width before all the corrections are
>  multiplied in?  IOW, does it just depend on the injector constant?  The
>  readings might make more sense then, but then the readings wouldn't change
>  w/ changing inputs to the ECU that affect PW....???

Whadaya mean?  We established that the 749 turbo code's
injector constant value is little more than a decoration.
I know there are other variables, but I was able to
impact PW from a these tables.
All 3 of these play directly into the final pulse width, and
return a value (via table lookup) in response to
to an ECM inputs (map, rpm, or both):
1) F29_TABLE   Base Pulse VE vs RPM And MAP Table
     ("+10 to 15" in the high MAP regions did alot)
2) F30_TABLE   Base Pulse VE vs RPM Table (slight impact)
3) F61_TABLE   PE AF Ratio vs NTRPMX  Table (slight impact)
I gotta get a decent scope.  You're havin too much fun over there.
MV       Still lean..   I think my Walbro pump is dying after approx 2k miles