TPS Style Connectors: Where to find?

Hi all,
Please forgive the somewhat off-topic post, but I can't get the
DIY_EFI@lists.diy-efi.org listserver to respond properly.

I have a Polaris Victory motorcycle with a TPS that is a GM style AC Delco
unit, (so I've been told).  It has a very small 3 pin "Weatherpack" style
connector on it (I'm led to believe).  The three pins are in a triangular
arrangement, and there is a little plastic tab on the side that must be
lifted to separate it.  The mating connector receptacle is molded into the
TPS housing itself.  Here are some pictures of the connector plug:

http://users.netropolis.net/tmeagher/Vic/TPS_connector.htm

I want to insert a little box in series with this to manually tweak the TPS
setting, so I'm looking for both polarities of this connector, but I haven't
had much luck at finding a source for them yet.  Does anyone know where I
can get some of these connector pairs?

Any help would be mucho appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom Meagher
Houston TX

p.s.  I'm also trying to locate a copy of the "EasiMap" software for the MBE
Systems model 60 ECM fitted to the bike ( www.mbesystems.com ), MBE has an
agreement with Polaris not to sell the software to end users without
explicit permission (I hate BS like that).  Any suggestions on this?