PWs & misc.

Got lightening hit last night & modem (& lots else) was killed; using my
wife's account for now.

The random spikes on the BPW ALDL output are apparently due to a flaw in
the code; they are not "real" in that they don't actually represent an
injector event.  The software I wrote (data logger) filters these out, as
they screw up data charting; any PW more than 4ms longer than the previous
one gets set to the previous value.  Never changes more than that frame to
frame.

The "injector constant" in the 7749 SyTy code *is* meaningless - has no use
in the ECU's code.  BPW vs EGR is the closest equivalent; if EGR enable
temp is set to the max (therefore disabled), the only value that affects
the BPW is the far leftmost, "0% EGR".

The converter file for Diacom's .GDF files to EFIlive's .ALD files is
available for the asking.  All it does is strip off Diacom's header &
convert the hex data stream to comma separated decimal (not real effecient,
but that's the way it is).

Does someone's version of Diacom report injector duty cycle directly?  Mine
doesn't, but my logger software calculates it & plugs it into the "Airflow"
parameter of the data stream, which isn't used in our MAP system.  Diacom
then reports & charts it, 68-something being equivalent to 100% duty cycle.
 The beauty of EFIlive is that this value can be charted directly and in
the proper units.  I've got no financial interest in EFIlive, just don't
care for the Diacom scheme of things and the money it cost for what it does.

Gonna try some more scoping this weekend, but got lots to do; may not get
back to it till next week.  Hopefully back online next week, too.
Lightening trashed part of my network, so a bit of repairs to do....}:{E

Barry