Re: Injector duty cycle formula?

> I was wondering if anyone finally figured out the duty cycle formula.

Time On  divided by total time available.

At say 6,000 rpm single batch fire EFI
Injector Pulse Width of 8.5 msec.s

We need common time periods.  So divide 6,000 (min) by 60 to get events per
second
we have 100 events per sec.  Each event would be 10 msec.  (.010sec)

8.5/10= .85   or   85% DC

Grumpy