Re: Injector duty cycle formula?

nacelp wrote:

> If you want to invite people to look at something fine well and good but if
> I mnay offer some suggestions,  first this is you car and your famililiar
> with it so the values are all know to you.  I just so happen to look at lots
> of data, and find it so much easier to comment on when everything that is
> shown is labeled.  ie was speeds are 2 gear?, ie to me it matters if your
> running from 20-45, or 50-100,  tells me about the overall gearing, and how
> the engine is working a aero becomes serious in the second example.  You can
> put tooo much data in one graph, ie the O2 with its min change is really an
> issue, then with the graph running off page, makes it akward to move around
> to read.  Color key might be a little bolder.
>   No flame intended, just couldn't really comment on presented data.
>   Never could figure out where the KR was.
> Grumpy

I'm always up for suggestions.  ;^)

I'll upload the actual data if you want, or I could send it to you.

The MPH is on the graph.  The RPM is on the graph.

What exactly would be most helpful for you to see the data?  Be specific
(like KR)  It starts coming up from about the middle of the graph.  Do
any of you guys have Excell?  I can upload that file for everyone.

I think your screen is too small.  ;^)

BTW my duty cycle on stock injectors and stock Prom shows over 80% from
6000 - 6900 RPM.  Is that bad or ok?  The top is 86%.

Thanks for all the help!  I'm a newbie and this is really helping my
comprehension.  I am actually getting to see data from my car and not
someone elses.

I can make a graph with the data fields attached to the HTML and just
the data fields that you want.  Also what would be the max screen size?
If it is too small then a graph is hard to read (hence the large size
for multiple datasets)

Consider me your servant (so you can read this stuff more easily)  After
all you guys are nice enough to help and look at it!

Thanks!

--
Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3/5-spd 110,000 Miles 14.807@91.79MPH
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
http://www.beretta.net/
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html