Re: Injector duty cycle formula? Graphing diagnostics

> I'll upload the actual data if you want, or I could send it to you.

Do you have an ol .gdf (diacom) of it?.
That would be fine.

> The MPH is on the graph.  The RPM is on the graph.

Expressed as what (where;s the labeling for the actual mph)?.
I think the scale shows the max as 6,500 for rpm, but I'm guessing, and I
shouldn't have to do that.

> What exactly would be most helpful for you to see the data?  Be specific
> (like KR)  It starts coming up from about the middle of the graph.  Do
> any of you guys have Excell?  I can upload that file for everyone.

I'm not impressed trying to read excel stuff, and usually just buzz by it.

> I think your screen is too small.  ;^)

So do I, ya wanna give me a larger one?  a 21" Flat Screen would be about
right.

> BTW my duty cycle on stock injectors and stock Prom shows over 80% from
> 6000 - 6900 RPM.  Is that bad or ok?  The top is 86%.

If the plugs are looking reasonable then that's fine.  Have you done any
performance testing thou?.

>I'm a newbie and this is really helping my
> comprehension.  I am actually getting to see data from my car and not
> someone elses.

Takes a while, like reading plugs, fine art, etc,

> I can make a graph with the data fields attached to the HTML and just
> the data fields that you want.  Also what would be the max screen size?
> If it is too small then a graph is hard to read (hence the large size
> for multiple datasets)

RPM, TPS, MPH, O2, KR, should about cover it for diagnostics
Pulse width, degrees advance, KR, O2 are then great tuning items.

Then if you see a specific problem, easier to zoom onto other stuff MAP/MAF,
FP testing then brining other tools to bare.

Using things for specific reasons, makes the data more mangeable, least to
me.