Re: Injector duty cycle formula? Graphing diagnostics

nacelp wrote:

> > I'll upload the actual data if you want, or I could send it to you.
>
> Do you have an ol .gdf (diacom) of it?.
> That would be fine.

Ok I'll get that up here:

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/dyno_charts/gtz/2ND_GEAR.GDF

Hope that works.. A GDF file just looks like garbage to the untrained
and less tooled.  ;^)

> > BTW my duty cycle on stock injectors and stock Prom shows over 80% from
> > 6000 - 6900 RPM.  Is that bad or ok?  The top is 86%.
>
> If the plugs are looking reasonable then that's fine.  Have you done any
> performance testing thou?.

What exactly would "performance testing" be?  ;^)

> RPM, TPS, MPH, O2, KR, should about cover it for diagnostics
> Pulse width, degrees advance, KR, O2 are then great tuning items.

I'll see what I can work up in an HTML file without fancy graphs.  ;^)

Ok perhaps just a few graphs...  Visuals are so much easier...

--
Rex Weatherford