Re: Injector duty cycle formula? Graphing diagnostics

Starting at 4,000 you need to try taking out some timing, wahy too much KR.
Try cutting down on total timing first, to get rid of the KR, then try
adding some more fuel, and then some more timing.
Remember one change atta time

> > > I'll upload the actual data if you want, or I could send it to you.
> > Do you have an ol .gdf (diacom) of it?.
> > That would be fine.
> Ok I'll get that up here:
> http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/dyno_charts/gtz/2ND_GEAR.GDF
> Hope that works.. A GDF file just looks like garbage to the untrained
> and less tooled.  ;^)
> > > BTW my duty cycle on stock injectors and stock Prom shows over 80%
from
> > > 6000 - 6900 RPM.  Is that bad or ok?  The top is 86%.
> > If the plugs are looking reasonable then that's fine.  Have you done any
> > performance testing thou?.
> What exactly would "performance testing" be?  ;^)

Using a timer, is G-teck or something similiar, but testing don't count
Grumpy