Re: Whatsa 2732DC?

Thanks for your reply, but in one last ditch effort I figured things out.
For some reason, the various port dip switches, weren't working, as a guess,
I tried one last time before thowin the thing out, and low and behold it
started working.
   So, CSH,HQ,  is back in the fray.
Thaanks all for the on+off list help, I appreciate it all
Grumpy