Re: Injector duty cycle formula? Graphing diagnostics

> Ok perhaps one of these days I can get a burner, learn to program and
> hack my particular bin.  :^)  One thing at a time I guess.  Do you think
> that running a higher octane mix for racing might help on the top side
> as a quick fix?  That run was with 93 octane.

Err, so what was the point of posting a graph?.
If you can't really tune anything.
Ya try the gas...

  I also need to remove my
> solid motor mount (heim joint) and make sure that some stray vibration
> isn't causing that knock.  I assume that it could?

Yep

> > > What exactly would "performance testing" be?  ;^)
> > Using a timer, is G-teck or something similiar, but testing don't count
> > Grumpy

> You confused me a bit.  You ask if I have done any performance testing
> and then say that they don't count?

Reread it, but as in seat of the pants.

> I've done a few 1/4 mile passes and a few dyno runs.  Then there are the
> street dyno runs.....

Kinda mute, tuning wise.
All you can do as I see it is mechanical answers.
Grumpy