Re: 7749 ECU PW musings.....

Wouldn't that be more or less acounted for with battery voltage
corrections?.
The mass of the type of pintle would vary from injector style/size, and
would vary greatly relative to differences in voltages.  From what I recall
the voltage is supposed to account for FP pressure variation due to voltage,
but I supect that more is acounted for in that correction.
Grumpy

> Oh man, that would be a good spec sheet.
> I just know as soon as I see the speed comparisons between low inpedence
> and high impedence injectors, I'll have "pintle envy" for them low-imps...
> MV
>
> > This may be nothing.. but is there a published pintle speed, or amount
of
> >  time from OPEN to CLOSE and vise versa, flow characteristic (curve) for
> >  varying pintle positions (10,20,30,.. %) for a given injector?  What
I'm