Finding direction without a MAP...

Today was my first time really working with a 165 MAF app.  The
process of changing fuel values took more time, because I was trying
to relate it to what I knew from s/d systems.  Bzzzt.  It's not really
a good idea to do that.  So, while programming 101 has done great
things, mebbe there should be a 101 supplement for MAF tuning.  Just a
thought, I know everyone here has hours of free time to do things like
this. ; )

Shannen