Re: Finding direction without a MAP...

When adding or removing fuel from small areas, trying to bring block
learn numbers closer to 128, do you guys generally go after the large
tables, LV8 vs RPM?  (Sorry, don't have the table location here)
Also, I looked at 2 different calibrations, both had the same series
of values in these tables.  Is this common?
Shannen