749 questions

I'm looking at replacing the Bosch ECU in my  Fiat Spider with a '749 ECU (hoping to get rid of
that flapper air door!) and I have a few basic questions:

1) How many pulses per rev is the ECU expecting from the crank sensor and the cam sensor?

2) I've heard suggestions of using the '749 with the Turbo Sunbird code,  isn't this the same
code as the SyTy ? If so wouldn't it be the same as using the SyTy set to 4 cyls?

3) Does anyone have the Turbo Sunbird bin they could share? I've downloaded the SyTy code and
would like to compare them.

4) Has anyone disassembled either the StTy or Sunbird code?

5) And finally,  does anyone have a 4 cyl memcal they'd be willing to sell? If so please contact
me off  list.

Thanks,

Bill