RE: Astro Van PCM was--->Running a 305 with '747

OK...I finally got off my duff, and verified the PCM and calibration code on
the Astro. This is an 88 4.3 TBI engine, FWIW. It is NOT a 747, but probably
a derivative...:

ECM: 1227137
Cal Code: FJD  also had 8515 on the chip.

So...any thoughts? Will 747 calibrations work on the ECM? I just need to
change the backup chip and the main PROM and away I go...right? How do I
select a V8 vs a V6 with this ECM? The wiring diagram doesn't show a
cylinder select pin I ground or leave open...

Thanks!

Larry