Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued/Intronics Emulator update/checksum

As far as the ECM was concerned, an Engineering Bypass value was already
entered into the chip bin file.  The bin file was initially loaded with many
changes already, then those that were made while on line to an operating
engine caused the problems.   Jeff M.