RE: EPROMs are programming AOK

>Can you tell me the manufacturer of this part, please?

I believe it is Fairchild.  There is a small 'F' on the chip.  I'll know
later when I actually take a good look at the numbers on the chip.  Anyhow,
according to Fairchild, the datasheet on the FM27C256 and the NM27C256
EPROMs show that the programming pulse width is a minimum of 45us, a typical
pulse of 50us, and a maximum pulse of 105us.  That's pretty good eh?

Check out...
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/pf/FM/FM27C256.html
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/pf/NM/NM27C256.html

Download the spec sheets.

>  ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/NatSemiAN472.pdf

Thanx for the link!

Tim