RE: ANLX-5474 update?

Thanks! I think (hope) that federal version doesn't use EGR or has other
plans for it. Because of my altered exhaust (no cat, two "Turbo" mufflers,
long headers) had to disable EGR fault (and low o2 too).

Forget to mention that tranny is th700. I've wondered about the truck and
emission equipment because there seems to be evap but no air pump which is
common to trucks imported "normally" by company (mine imported by
individual). Also according to block number (10054727) it seems to be having
four bolt main caps if info is correct. Still wondering about heads, but
changed rockers to 1:1.6 saw code and checked to be emissions version.

-Mika