Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams

Before this lovefest gets out of control, I'd like to drop a quick note as well. Needhams may stand behind the hardware for the PB10 but they certainly will not add more supported devices. I want to program a 29c256 with it, but they won't give me the time of day. Adapters? No. Software patch? No. Can you help at all? No. Am I pissed? Yes.

Jeremy

Just a quick note:
I'd sent a PB 10 back to Needhams to check out. Was not able to program any
eproms.  This one was like old, and very well used.  Well they updated the
software on the board, and verified how it worked.. I sent it off like Fri,
and got it back today, N/C, yep no charge.
For those that don't know Needhams's  www.needhams.com   I have no
commercial ties to them.
Bruce