Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams

Absolutely right Grumpy, I frequently look to having unique items made up,
and like any company, it is cost prohibitive to just make one or 2 pieces
verses being able to sell many so, I do what I can and if an item is
marketable for multiple sales, I make this point to the manufacture.  If not
then like Grumpy says here, get what you can and piece one together adding
the remaining components yourself.  Also, great to hear you got such good
customer service on your unit Bruce, manufactures are very slowly learning
that with the power of the internet, word of mouth is going to make or break
a good or bad company, we are the voice of power ;-).

Jeff M

> They don't make what you want, look elsewhere.   Better yet, build one to
> your own specs!.
> Geez
> Grumpy
>

> > Before this lovefest gets out of control, I'd like to drop a quick note
as
> > well.  Needhams may stand behind the hardware for the PB10 but they
> > certainly will not add more supported devices.  I want to program a
29c256
> > with it, but they won't give me the time of day.  Adapters? No.
Software