Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams

They don't make what you want, look elsewhere.

I probably *will* wind up buying a second programmer, so that I can do this chip, but right now I can't justify spending the money when I can still use old fashioned eproms.

Better yet, build one to
your own specs!

Now you're talking. Except, how in the world would one do this? I was thinking I could possibly cut and paste Needhams software for the PB10 and add the 29c256 to the device list. 5 volts here, 5 volts there, new programming algorithm way over here...

The irony is, that would require disassembling their code, rewriting it, and recompiling...hmmm sound familiar? Yeah, maybe I oughtta just stick with ecm code...

Jeremy