Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

There was something about this a long time ago, and might not been on these
lists.  Anywhoz,  the clip to hold the injector onto the fuel rail, and the
"snap" ring for holding the electrical connections on are for assembly line
abuse, to keep things together as the UAW workers assemble things.
  How this would apply to avio use I wouldn't venture a guess.  Solid
mounted engine and lots of vibration might be a different deal all together,
but then if that bad, I'd be soldering heat shrinking things together.
  And to answer your actual guestion, been to several county fairs, and
never saw em.....
Grumpy