Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

I don't know about ford or GM TBI, but a chrysler TBI setup on the 2.2/2.5
4 Cyl engines has a female connector and cable assy to the injector.
Easily removed with a t-25 Torx (I believe).  Take the cable and remove the
injector hat.  Splice in a male connector.

Good Luck!
L8r
TM