Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

Nice detailed explanation Gar, puts a reader right up to speed on your
thoughts and proven points.  All I can add is that when I received a new
splice-in connector setup from GM for a 2 wire sensor, the kit came with
crimp butt connectors that not only had a clear goo inside the metal part of
the connectors (moisture guard), the plastic sleeve of the connector was of
the heat shrink type (cool) that had a substantial shrink ratio as it
originally was huge but with the tiny wires inserted and crimped, shrunk
down no problem to seal up tight to the wire.  Have not done any looking but
sure one of the connector manufacturers has this version.

Jeff M