Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

On Fri, 19 May 2000 09:57:40 -0700, garwillis@msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

>On Fri, 19 May 2000 09:16:56 -0500, "Jeff M" <tystorm@email.msn.com>
>wrote:
>
>>the plastic sleeve of the connector was of
>>the heat shrink type (cool) that had a substantial shrink ratio as it
>>originally was huge but with the tiny wires inserted and crimped, shrunk
>>down no problem to seal up tight to the wire.  Have not done any looking but
>>sure one of the connector manufacturers has this version.
>There are even connectors you can get now that have the kind of shrink
>that melts on the inside when heated, to form a water-tight connection;
>you can also buy that kind of shrink commercially thru Digikey etc. It's
>used quite a bit on experimental airplane firewall wiring. It's called
>"adhesive-lined" shrink tubing.

Argh, someone just pointed out to me that such shrinkable crimp
connectors AND said adhesive-lined shrink are BOTH available from
WAYTEK! I dunno how I forgot that (wull, I do but I'm not going to
mention mental illness :), I looked in the Waytek catalog, and sure
enough, there they are.
	www.waytekwire.com
Get the catalog.

Gar