Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

At 01:04 PM 5/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
I really needn't have been so coy. What I have in mind is to offer some
very simple, affordable modules that allow ECU's with whimpy
saturated-only drivers, to drive low-impedance PeakNHold injectors, in
both the individual port size, AND the larger TBI sizes (these take even
more current).

All you do is plug your injector harness connector into the module, and
plug the module output onto the P&H injector. Presto, instant
conversion. That's why I need the male connector, so it's both painless
and permanent.

Yes, I know some are converting their ECUs directly by changing the
drivers onboard, and yes I know others are perfectly able to build their
own P&H driver boards. But it kinda annoyed me to see how much some of
these aftermarket guys are charging for their "injector interface"
boxes. Packaging the drivers for adequate electrical, physical and
thermal "robustitude" would be good, but that shouldn't cost an armNleg.
I have no plans to build into the modules some goofy "manual pulse-width
adjusting" hardware, to justify jacking up the price. Just a simple
conversion from saturated to P&H driving ability.

Gar
   This sounds like some very useful work ; cost effective and painless
 upgrading for retrofit projects. Add to that your not contemplating
 wearing a gun belt and mask for these relatively low cost items. Cool.

 Len