Re: Suppliers

Tooo sweet, man Gar, you are hot today ;-) thanks for the tip, there are
always better ideas out there and this is the place to get-em.  Another good
one but their customer service is a but hindered at times is Auto Cycle and
Marine out of the Detroit area.  They too have found that their original
building supply nitch could expand into and serve the motorized club.  They
have things like Firesleeve which is a nice thick ceramic woven sleeve, with
or without the nice silicone rubber outer section, this is good to enclose
fuel line that typical heat up in the engine bay, as well anything else you
want to keep cool or from melting or heat fatiguing, Silver is my favorite
but they default that yucky orange if you do not tell them silver (yes,
Taylor from Summit for one has this type of stuff too).  Also good non-pinch
stainless steel band clamps down to some pretty small sizes, and a host of
other high temp hoses and fittings, Mocal and Serck plate coolers of all
sizes and fitting types and other such stuff, great products.  And to
subscribe to being thorough so those of you don't have to write and ask me,
their phone number is 248.280.1171, get a catalog and read up.  Monty there
is the best, Mike is worthless and too young to care and follow up (read:
dork ;-).  The lady that answers the phone is too temperamental so get the
man Monty and be in good hands.

Jeff M