Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

On Fri, 19 May 2000 16:17:05 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

>   I wouldn't look too close at the shuttle, areo wiring.  Those clowns do
>it all in white wires.

Hee hee, yer funny Bruce; that's because the Tefzel wiring us space
cadets use mostly comes in that one color. :)

If you're color-blind like me, you really appreciate the level playing
field (yeah, yeah, the H.S. 'guidance counselor' told me I simply
couldn't ever be an E.E. if I was color-deficient!!! I kid you NOT).

Gar