Re: Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

Garfield Willis wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2000 16:17:05 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:
>
> >   I wouldn't look too close at the shuttle, areo wiring.  Those clowns do
> >it all in white wires.
>
> Hee hee, yer funny Bruce; that's because the Tefzel wiring us space
> cadets use mostly comes in that one color. :)
>
> If you're color-blind like me, you really appreciate the level playing
> field (yeah, yeah, the H.S. 'guidance counselor' told me I simply
> couldn't ever be an E.E. if I was color-deficient!!! I kid you NOT).
>
> Gar
Ha! That's funny.  My electronics shop teacher told me the same thing as
I proceeded to get one of the highest grades on the final.  I also grew
up on a small airport and had just installed a whole set of instrument
radios using those hundreds of white wires.  Masking tape tags work fine.

I became an aerospace engineer instead ;)
Pat