Re: Suppliers fyresleeving

I used some Kevl*r (strand fiber cloth used in bulletproof vests and other
things) once in 2 layers as temporary heat shielding. It protected a wiring
harness less than one inch away from the ex manifold (NA car), and was very
cool to the touch when the car was hot.

If anyones interested in experimenting I have a few dozen yards.  Trouble is
I don't think you can buy it like this anywhere. Other trouble is you need
special scissors to cut it, or it freys bad with a razorknife.  I use a roll
of it to lay on under the car. (um, while working on it ;-)

<BIGoSnip>