Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams

>It appears the majority on this list like the needham's.. Im in the market
>for a programmer, and want to use it for other type eproms as well.. A
27c64
>28 pin and a 40 pin mystery prom. (sorry for the non efi stuff)..Which
>programmer do you like?

I love my Needhams EMP-10, but I'm a tad envious of the Xtronics Pocket
Programmer's Emulator option - which would be a cool toy to play with when
experimenting with ECMs. Plus, for the cost of my EMP-10 ($220), I could
have purchased both the Xtronics programmer and the emulator.

See 'em both at http://www.xtronics.com and http://www.needhams.com

Good luck with your decision,

Andrew