Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams

From: "Jeremy Gonyou" <jgonyou@hotmail.com>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Fabulous Service @ Needhams
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 06:08:31 PDT

Before this lovefest gets out of control, I'd like to drop a quick note as
well.  Needhams may stand behind the hardware for the PB10 but they
certainly will not add more supported devices.  I want to program a 29c256
with it, but they won't give me the time of day.  Adapters? No.  Software
patch? No.  Can  you help at all? No.  Am I pissed? Yes.

Jeremy
It appears the majority on this list like needham's. Im in the market for a programmer, and want to use it for other eproms as well.A 40 pin mystery, and a 28 pin 27c64 japan. (sorry for the non efi)....Which programmer do you like? - Dan