Re: Suppliers fyresleeving

This stuff is the version of themotec but like Dave says, uses Kevlar
instead of ceramic as the insulator.  Racer Parts Wholesale sells it, 24/7
order line 1.800.397.7815.  This supplier has racer supplies such as
weighing scales, fuel cells and jugs, unique fluids and lubricants (Track
Claw traction treatment for tires), plate coolers, fittings, oil
cooler/filter systems, design and fabrication books, steering and brakes
supplies.

Jeff M