Re: Suppliers fyresleeving

Hey!!! this ain't no trampling ;-),  like all the other emails, just more
good info to add to the wealth gathered here.  More stuff for more types of
applications, thanks for the info Mike!  I too have wrapped my wimpy GM
starters, after adding GMs upgraded HighTemp starter solenoid (they finally
admitted there was a need for one, surprise? ;-).

Jeff M

> don't mean to trample on this thread but, Kaowool is typically available
at insulation suppliers in a variety of formats. haven't checked into it
recently though. Its the stuff you put in your hand and hit with a torch and
don't feel it thru it. last time I bought some there was a foil backed
variety (when I get the headers on the cutlass, I'll be wrapping the starter
with it.) and they had just come out with a product similar to firestop
(ceramic goo in a tube like silicon).