Chip upgrades

Hey there folks - I have been off list for a while and have been doing non
auto things.  I never have got a really good chip burned for my truck, and I
think there are people on the list who could hack open my existing chips and
email me the BIN file to play with, then I could zap them back, send some
bucks, and re-burn the uveprom.  Does anyone out there have anything to say
good, bad or indifferent about this.   I suppose the winbin thing is what i
need to modify the settings.  Does it give an interface that talks in things
like rpm, degrees advance, and minimum idle and shift speed, or is it all hex?

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!