Re: P&H Injector Interface

At 01:39 PM 5/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
On Sat, 20 May 2000 12:20:16 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

>The only *advantage* to the underhood sytle is ease of plugging things in.
>>There were lots of downsides
Ahh yup.
>I'd trade all of this for doing some splicing, at the ecm.

 looks like it's quite possible to
reroute the ecm wires that would normally go directly to the injectors,
over to the module(s) first, then back into the harness without any
cutting up of the original harness. You'd have to pull out a few
wiresNpins from your ecm connector, but you wouldn't be cutting them,
and could easily plug them back into the connector to restore everything
to OEM condition.
There be pins in the ECM connector housing for the injector signals:

Gar
Step (1): Look at a "Plug in Module" for a Ford EEC IV, avail from Hypertech
 Superchips Etc. [ Especially Speed Density Models sans Eprom].
 Keeping this logic in mind; Adapted to GM Connector Scheme.
 Make a Plugin Male/Female "Module" with Ala 1949 chip board fix
 with as required pin addressing. plug in stock harness connectors. Presto,
 Run multiple P&H injectors. Reduce Rube to mole hill.No muss , fuss.
 Step [2] Gather parts and Build a Proto for the ECM at hand. Specific ECM's
 will require specific wiring details to achieve desired end result.
  Just my 2cents. And there are no strings attached on this end.

 Len