Re:Prom Carriers

Jay,

I could use some, but not 100's of them. Have you considered a broker? Maybe
we could get someone like Astro Marketing (who I get my chip pulls from) to
buy a lot of 500 with commitments for 200-300 of them. This way they would
handle the particulars of dealing with " several cooks". I know finding
people to take 100 + may be hard, but I'm sure between the various list we
could get 10-20 people to take 20-25 each.

Kevin R

This is a forward from another list.
I wouldn't know what t do with 500, and at even a buck a toss were starting
to talk some $$.
If ya can afford the 500 please contact Jay, if a 100 or so is more your
liking maybe we can put together an oder for 500.  Like Jay this is sorta
serious, so if ya want 50-100 then give me a holler OFF LIST.
The down side is if this falls threw, then there might not be any carriers
in a few years
Grumpy