Re: P&H Injector Interface

> On TBI ecms, I assume two wires, one for each TBI (1.2ohm, 2 mH).

I'm assuning the only application for this is to use a Holley 4 barrel
throttle body.   Er maybe to doing a multi port P+H setup with a 747 (C-3
ecm).

> On batch ecms, I assume either one wire for straight-batch of sats, OR
> two wires for bank-to-bank-batch of sats.

There aren't any bank to bank gm ecms that I know of (other then TBIs)
The two wires for the batch systems is for redundancy as far as I know

> On sequential ecms, I assume one wire per injector. If any of these wire
> injectors in pairs, two inj per wire, please let me know.

One per

> Also assuming nobody's going to go below the normal TPI P&H inj specs of
> 2.4ohm, if they convert to P&H.

Just the Holley or doing multipu TBIs  which would be 4  1.2s

> Any of this wrong? (Heh, any of it correct?).
> BTW, when I said in the above goal, "one connector sizeNtype", I meant
> on the *interface box* of course; no restriction on the ECM, as long as
> the individual pin type is the same. Are there more than the two pin
> types, BTW? Assuming one type for the batch ECMs, one for the later
> sequentials.

See earlier e-mail about connectors
None of my comments apply to the flash ecms since I haven't let the smoke
outta one of them yet.
Grumpy