Re: P&H Injector Interface

Ya know, most of the people on this list are able to figure out a
solution to their liking.  If you decide ahead of time that you're
going to market this box to anyone that's smarter than the average
stump, you can eliminate some of the connector issues.  After all, if
a person can't handle installing some connectors inline with the
wiring, mebbe they shouldn't be toying with the injectors in the first
place.  The more you think for the other guy, the more likely you are
to get the guy who can't think begging for help and blaming you when
things won't go right.

The best disclaimer I've seen yet:   "Don't sue me because you are
stupid.  It would only prove my point."
Shannen