Re: P&H Injector Interface

On Sat, 20 May 2000 18:36:26 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

>Welp got the ol Delphi book out and it says their the same, but beats me how
>to release em.  Course I get beat often any more.

>> Are you saying
>> the individual pins cannot be extracted from those connectors?

OK, that's a relief. Could you point me to the page in the
Packard/Delphi catalog? I've got the 98-99 catalog; hum a few bars so I
can also take a look. They usually have around a $5-$10 handtool for
extraction of any of their pin types, but I'm shootin my mouth off a tad
without seeing the housing type. Did you look in the tooling section?
The cheaper handtools are usually well-hidden in there amongst all the
monster automatic equipment.

Gimme a connector style and mebe a page number, woodya? Or a
representative part no. would be Xcellent.

Gar