Re: P&H Injector Interface

On Sat, 20 May 2000 18:15:08 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

>There aren't any bank to bank gm ecms that I know of (other then TBIs)
>The two wires for the batch systems is for redundancy as far as I know

Oooops, we gotta slow down here; do you mean even on the 8-cyl
batch-fires, all 8 injectors are wired to both these two wires?? OR that
in sat mode, one driver drives all the injectors on one wire. Sorry, I'm
dense on this wrinkle still. Actually, all I'm really concerned about is
the last question below.

Didn't Mark just mention a 165? Is that a TBI ecm normally? I assume if
you run it in "TBI mode", then each wire is driven separately?

>> On sequential ecms, I assume one wire per injector. If any of these wire
>> injectors in pairs, two inj per wire, please let me know.
>
>One per

Good, excellent.

>> Also assuming nobody's going to go below the normal TPI P&H inj specs of
>> 2.4ohm, if they convert to P&H.
>
>Just the Holley or doing multipu TBIs  which would be 4  1.2s

Can I reasonably blow off covering this possibility? I hope so.

Gar