Re: P&H Injector Interface

>>Both the 730 and 165 ecm,  (730 is 90-92 TPI V8 ecm, speed density also
some
> >6 cyl stuff) and ,(165 ecm is 86-89 TPI V8, also some 4cyl s10's) Use one
> >injector driver, that splits in the ecm to two wires (And two connectors)
> >that go out and drive the injectors.
> OK, thanks. My main concern is making sure there is NO case where you
> have more than 4 injectors on an individual pin/wire. I still think
> driving 4 P&Hs thru those pins is marginal, but definitely we don't want
> to see 6 on them.

None that I've ever seen.

> To whit, on the 6-cyl stuff, are there STILL two wires exiting from the
> ECM connector pin, that each go to 3-cyls each? I hope so.

To unwhit, that is correct.  6 Cyl= 3 injectors per wire.

> Also, if the Grump is still with us, Bruce seemed to indicate there was
> a "TBI mode" you could put some of these in, where there were two
> drivers in operation, each driving one TBI injector on a separate wire.
> Did I mangle this?

Kinda Mangled.   There is a difference between TBI, and P+H mode, jus to
make sure we're on the same wave lenght.  The 749 can operate two *TPI* sets
of P+H injectors (4cyl), on 2 wires.
The 730-165s when put into P+H mode, are for only one TBI Injector on 1
wire.
The TBI ecms can be for single or dual injectors.  The dual type like the
747 has 2 (P+H) drivers, and one injector per per wire.
Grumpy