Re: P&H Injector Interface

On Sun, 21 May 2000 15:00:33 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

>> I know this has been tedious for many,...

>Ya got that right
>Grumpy

Heh heh, amazing what you can do with the stroke of a mouse. Hey, I hear
ya!

OK, but one more thing, just one more...

We've been concentrating on the batch-fire guys; how bout those SEFI
guys interested in converting to all P&Hs....

Are there any out there with 4-cyls? If a module was made that covered
just 6 & 8-cyl cases, would that cover just about everybody in the SEFI
camp? Lastly, would anyone mind paying the additional small incremental
cost to an 8-cyl interface module, even if they only needed a 6 at the
time (say for the sake of conversation the *difference* was less than
$40)? Would someone rather have the chance to use the same interface
module later on an 8 they might run across, and be willing to pay for an
8, especially if only an 8-injector module was made? Or would that piss
the 6-cyl guys off?

Gimme some feedback on this last lil morsel, and I promise I won't
mention this topic anymore for awhile.

TIA,
Gar