Re: Apologies

Barry Tisdale wrote:

> for the triple post; I haven't a clue what happened.

If you have mail filters set up to scan the "To or Cc" field, and you
receive a few messages that are sent to multiple lists using a
comma separated "To" list (as will occur with most mail packages),
it will appear that you have sent the same message multiple times to
the mailbox whose mail filter is first activated.

Peter

PS. I use Netscape Communicator, but I assume Eudora Pro is similar.