Re: P&H Injector Interface

> First question: The 749 was said to drive two
> wires, each one connected to a pair of port P+H injectors in
> parallel. This gives the each injector @ 2.4 ohms equals 1.2
> ohms of a TBI injector. Is this correct?

Kinda.  The difference being in the *flyback* voltage when the injector
closes.  Not a huge issue here, but just a bit of info..

> 2nd: if the 1st is true, this computer left in port mode
> would run (safely) two 1.2 ohm TBI (one on each wire).

Port Mode meaning what?.
If you wired it up for the P+H drivers to work then you can run two TBI
injectors of off it, and I have done that in car, and got some hours on it.
I never did a full durability test, on the bench but the car (van) did run
really well.

> 3rd: for reference, this is the SyTy computer?

Yes, and some Quad 4s, and some turbo sunbirds
Grumpy