Re: P&H Injector Interface

As far as gm goes, I don't know of a popular 4 cyl gm SEFI that folks are
likely to hop up.  Now batch fires are another issue.   Then for 4
cylinders, the Japense crowd seem to be willing to spend oddles for anything
that appears to be quick.  No flame intended, just there are so many add-on
tubo kits at $3K, that there must be a good market for em.
Bashful
    Holding the fort, since the last incident