re; p&h injector driver

Does anyone know what edelbrock uses on its TBI truck to PFI conversion kit.
They drive eight little injectors off the factory computer. My guess is that
they supply a driver module to do the dirty work.  In my case I have 2 TBI
injectors just wired in series from each injector driver on a 747 ECM for
four total injectors.  The driver would not handle the current required for
putting them in series.  They can't possibly take very much power though, as
I can fire them easily for testing with a 9 volt battery.

Any more info on someone who would be willing to read my chip files would
also be great.  About a year ago when I was initially on someone said they
could help - was it carl summers?

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!