Re: re; p&h injector driver

> Does anyone know what edelbrock uses on its TBI truck to PFI conversion
kit.

Uses the 747 ecm, with their calibration.

> They drive eight little injectors off the factory computer. My guess is
that
> they supply a driver module to do the dirty work.

Nope.

In my case I have 2 TBI
> injectors just wired in series from each injector driver on a 747 ECM for
> four total injectors.  The driver would not handle the current required
for
> putting them in series.  They can't possibly take very much power though,
as
> I can fire them easily for testing with a 9 volt battery.

Geeez, was all of two days agao we just went thru this.
Basically you have two 12 vlt bulbs wired in series,,  look at what that
does to the bulbs.
While you might want to ignore the problem, fine, but they pay these
engineers the big bucks to design things for a reason.  I ran some series
and then singularily (?) and the was a pronounced difference in sounds over
3K rpm.
FWIT
Grumpy